Wednesday 26 June 2013

Skating Update - Tuesday 2nd

Slight change to timetable for us. 

Owing to Room 3 swimming and not wanting to skate with wet hair, Rooms 3 & 4 will now skate from 9 - 10am. Room 4 students can be dropped at the rink, but must line up outside where I will take a roll before we head into the rink about 8:50am to get skates etc.

I will be at school till 8:45am and will bring anyone travelling on the buses to the rink.  Please let me know if your child will need a ride to the rink at this time, so that I know to wait for them.
We will need transport back to school about 10:10am please. If you had offered transport for the 11 - 12 skating slot could you please confirm if you are still available at 10:10am, Deb O'Neill has offered to bring a van load back.  Once I have this confirmed I will put the transport roster on the blog, rather than send home a hard copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment