Thursday 28 November 2013

Trip to Goat Farm - Wednesday 4th December

As part of our "all things French" learning this term, I would like to take the class to visit a goat farm that is being established at Springvale, for the production of goat cheese - a real french delicacy.  I have organised for this to take place next Wednesday 4th December as long as I can get sufficient transport at this busy time of the year.  We would leave school at 9:50am and the visit would be for about an hour. I would appreciate knowing who could help with this as soon as possible so that I can confirm this with Angela McKeen (you may have read about her in the ODT magazine section a couple of weeks ago).  Finding transport for 31 is not always that easy and ferrying the class is not an option on this occasion.
Sturdy shoes will be needed and sunhat.
Good news, my cellphone has suddenly come to life again tonight and I am receiving texts.  I won't have to wait for Santa after all.  Long may this last.
I will send this information home in hard copy tomorrow as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment